Friday 25 March 2016

Hello World

Well, I have decided to join the whole world and start blogging. I don't know how frequently I can keep it updated, but lets give it a whirl, and see how it goes.

This isn't my first time blogging (the first time was a disaster). I was very young and impatient back then.

Anyway, here I am. My name is DVS Aditya, people usually call me DVS. And yeah, the DVS stands for Dhavala Venkata Sai from which many people may have probably guessed by now I am a South Indian. That said, I  have lived in NCR my whole life. So I can easily  pass off as Delhite.

I am a student of Mechanical Engineering at IIT BHU, and I have varied interests.I love watching movies. I love photography.I do a lot of quizzing and am interested in all kinds of technical and engineering stuff too.

Basically, I can talk on any topic for hours, because I know a lot about a few things and something about a lot of things. I'm also really humble. :P

Keep visiting to find a varied and interesting worldview on all kinds of subjects.


No comments:

Post a Comment